Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Deal on Nude Pumps

I finally bought some nude pumps, deciding to give this pair by Talbots a try.  Confession - since they were on sale I acutally bought these shoes in three of the four available colors.  Talbots lately seems to have some additional percentage off promotion running at all times so you can get these for a steal.  I wore them last week and have to say I was very impressed with the look and the comfort level.  The almond shaped toe is frighteningly similar to a pair of Prada heels that I recently bought and the lower height + padding makes these an incredible deal for a pair of work shoes with a very current and yet classic look. 

For me these shoes run true to size.  I wear an 8.5 in American shoes and 39 in most designer European brands. 



http://www.talbots.com/online/browse/product_details.jsp?id=prdi28095&rootCategory=cat70018&catId=cat440039&sortKey=Default&section=Sale&conceptIdUnderSale=cat440039

No comments:

Post a Comment